Thursday, October 31, 2013

Random 5 Friday

If you saw my post from a couple of weeks ago, you know why I can not comment on your blogs until late in the day or the weekend

. 1) Very frustrated with Google.

2) I deleted the majority of my posts here in order to facilitate my posting of photos. It made no difference.

 3) They changed the way their mail works so now when you hit mail you are taken to their main page.

 4) Once there the only way I have been able to sign in to my e mail is to hit the help button, hit the "I can't access my account" button and then I can sign in. If I don't do that, I can't sign in. This has been happening for a few days now.

 5) Still having trouble commenting on other Google accounts. It still takes me two to three times of hitting the submit button before my comment will post or head for approval. Even worse, I can be signed in and receiving g mail and I still have to re sign in many times in order to comment on blogs- even though I am already signed in otherwise how could I receive mail!!!????

More than ever considering switching my blog and e mail because I should not have this much trouble every single blasted time I want to check my email, post pictures on this blog or comment on other blogs. No picture today. I need a break from the frustration.





 Linking up with















10 comments:

  1. I don't know what to think...I have had to sign in three or four times....and couple of them back to back...Sure hoping this is not to be the common happening. Also, in my gmail, if I hit reply rather than starting a new email...it adds all kinds of characters to the email I send.

    For a while, I was having to hit submit several times before it would take it...that seems to have stopped for the most part so maybe this other will pass. For both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you are having troubles Abrianna -- I wish I could help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you are having such a hard time. I did google+ for a very little while. I dumped it because I can't stand it. When I try to comment on another blogger it never takes me to their blog page. Drives me nuts. I hope you are back up and running smoothly soon. Don't worry about not commenting back...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I can understand your frustrations. Hope it clears up for you, or you move over to wordpress. I hear that's a good blog site and user friendly. But, who knows? I was trying all day yesterday to get my blog to have embedded comments on Internet Explorer...it works wonderfully on Firefox...but no go on IE. So I turned it all over to pop up. What a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck with you goole and tech issues, Abrianna. Hope you get it figured out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, that's tough Abrianna. I've only ever been with WP so don;t know the first thing about blogger but have a couple of friends, like Julie form moments of perfect clarity, who post millions of photos...daily. There must be a way out of your predicament. Good luck. I hope you have a lovely weekend, and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes! That has got to be totally frustrating. I would have flung my computer across the room after a few attempts....LOL
    I hope you get this mystery solved soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry about your Google comment issues; it is frustrating! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got fed up with google too... and changed to wordpress....but i gave myself an awful lot of extra work! Especially since I didn't realise there was wordpress.com and wordpress.org! I am finding posting easier though....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Technology is great when it works...but it's a special kind of hell when it doesn't. I am using Wordpress for two different blogs, and they have their own unique challenges. It's no fun! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete