Monday, May 5, 2014

Cuppa

This week the theme for Texture Tuesday is cuppa.





It is too hot here to have anything hot, so this is a cuppa ice tea with mint.  I used kk nov texture-the brown one of that set.  I used it twice, the first flipping the layer horizontally and using hard light at 64%.  Second time I used multiply at 35%.



 Linking up with:


http://www.lifenreflection.com/2014/05/05/texture-twist-spring-burst/





http://www.kimklassencafe.com/thecafe/texture-tuesday-cuppa-edition.html






13 comments:

  1. I love this shot and edit. Very artsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photograph and a lovely edit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ice Tea's on warm Summer days. great edit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iced tea with mint...yummy cuppa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun exercise in cuppa, it is getting that way here also too hot but I still have my hot coffee in the morning and then cold ice tea later. Love what you have done with this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the simplicity of this Texture Twist!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are right about hot weather and hot drinks. I've been making iced coffee recently. Lovely glass of tea!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The perfect choice of texture for this, has an old fashioned feel to it - love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your ice tea glass. The texture works very well. You may have to add a little more ice to keep it cold. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's beautiful! Lovely edit and it makes the tea look so yummy. We're big iced-tea drinkers in our house, too, but I don't have any great looking 'iced tea mugs' like that! So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely tone and texture! It's kind of sepia (?) -- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mint ice tea, yum! A cowgirl, Yankee . . . ballerina, eh? {smile}

    ReplyDelete